Thursday 24 August 2017

Saving money on clothes.

Thursday, August 24, 2017

This blog is going to be about saving money. I see all kinds of advertisements for what seems to be a good deal, until I look a little deeper. Sometimes I find good deals totally by accident. Last spring when I was still living in Abbotsford, I saw an ad for Garage, a very cool shop in 7 Oaks mall. They had tank tops on for $5 each, which is a pretty sweet deal, or so I thought. Later the same day I was buying some Mott's vegetable cocktail at the Dollar Tree & as I walked in the door I noticed they had racks of shirts. I liked this one so much, I got 2 of them! 

This spring I checked them out while I was in town (I live in Mission now) & bought several tank tops, like this one: 

They had a lot of different types of shirts & I even saw some girl's bathing suits at the one on Marshall road. They also often have socks, underwear & even bras.
And remember, this the Dollar Tree, each of these is only $1.25 (pt) for a post-tax total of $1.40!

 I got 3 pairs of beautiful jeans at Sears before they went out of business, for under $10 a pair. And I got a beautiful faux-fur winter coat at Sears in Abbotsford  in December 2015 for only $35 (originally tagged @ $199!) Check it out!! 
I got the black shirt @ Liquidation World in 2008. Black tends to make me heat sick, so I can only wear it in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment