Saturday 8 June 2013

More recipe notes, for a Saturday afternoon


I belong to a lot of recipe sites, I am always getting interesting new recipes, in my email & on Facebook.  I tried this amazing recipe, which I did not expect to like, but it has become a new favourite of mine, Frosty's hats

They are delicious & very simple & easy to make. Take 8 Oreos place them on a plate, lined with wax paper. Melt 4 ounces of baking chocolate with 1 tsp. of cooking oil, or butter (NOT margarine!).
Take 8 large marshmallows, dip them carefully in the chocolate & then place 1 on each Oreo. Using a small spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate over the marshmallow & Oreo, then add sprinkles. Refrigerate until firm. ENJOY!!                   
Surprisingly, only 195 calories each.



I saw some very interesting photos on Facebook, for a bacon wrapped turkey. I decided to try it, last Christmas (2012). Here's my video on YouTube, of the results: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A4-qXI22xw


No comments:

Post a Comment