Friday 6 December 2013

It's early December, getting ready for the holidays. Shopping, baking, all that fun stuff. Made a batch of peppermint patties, chocolate coconut balls & Frosty's hats, last week. I forgot to take a photo, but here's one of last Christmas's Frosty hats.
I've been trying out several new free sites with Christmas (& other) frames, to make my own Christmas cards. Here's some examples:
 
 
 
I've been having a lot of fun, trying different styles. I was so sad when picnic closed, they had a wonderful frame of lights, like this:
I haven't been able to find another program that does this, if you find one, please let me know. Thank you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well, hopefully I'll get back on here before my birthday & Christmas come around, but just in case I don't

No comments:

Post a Comment